1.Playtime = 6 mins. (Group stage)
2. Extra time & penalties both are available in the semi-final and final match.
3. You have to put your name as your team name in the match.
4. You have connected your voice to our discord server when you are playing the match.
5. No unnecessary back pass allowed before 80mint's, **If your opponent
is doing it, then record it, make a solid proof and informed an admin**.
6. No long ball Spam allowed, if we found you guilty you will be
disqualified (so make a healthy game & enjoy it)
7. The final match of this tournament match time of = 12mins.
8. Team strength = Free
9. You can use any type of player cards like = Iconic, Legendary. Etc.
10. There is no limit to using Iconic & Legendary.
11. If anyone is seen breaking the rules, make a solid proof & informed
12. If we see any player breaking any rules, the player will be disqualified.
13. Every player has to finish your match within 20 minutes after getting
14. Every group has different Fixtures.
15. Further information we provided in the Whatsapp group and discord
16. After registration we will add you to separate groups.
17. If you didn't finish your match in a given time then both players will
18. After the match you must take a screenshot (s.s) (as proof of game
score) and send it on the Whatsapp group and mention your opponent &
the group admin also.
19. Rules are subjected to modification based on circumstances.
Note: The finalist & Semi-finalist, have to share the
gameplay of these matches using Discord because we want
to show these matches live on YouTube.
** If you don't know how to share your gameplay using
Discord, or any Queries about this tournament contact the PES
coordinator (Indranil Naskar). **
1. All scorestreaks and operator skills you can use. 2. All types of Guns and Grenades are allowed. 3. Every match will be played in Multiplayer Mode. 4. The First match will be held on a Crossfire Map. The quarter-final, semifinal and final will be on the Shipment Map. 5. Everyone has to download these two (CROSSFIRE, SHIPMENT) maps. 6. There will be 4-5 members in each team. 7. We will share the Room ID with the group leader individually before 5 minutes of the match. 8. Every team member should be open with their statistics.